© Copyright Scott Farnsworth 2020. All rights reserved.
This is the Copyright Notice for the domain website at www.scottfarnsworth.biz (the ‘Website’).
With the exception of copyright belonging to third-parties and unless otherwise stated, Scott Farnsworth is the proprietor of all intellectual property rights in relation to the Website and its content, including but not limited to copyright, trade and brand names, product names, trade marks, titles and get-up. If no permission is given by Scott Farnsworth to the use of any of them, such use may constitute an infringement of the rights of Scott Farnsworth.
Any other copyright, trade and brand names, product names, trade marks, titles and get-up and other intellectual property rights used in the Website are the copyright, trade and brand names, product names, trade marks, titles and get-up and other intellectual property rights of third-parties. Permission to reproduce such material must be obtained from the relevant third-parties concerned.
No part of the Website may be translated, reprinted or reproduced or utilised in any form either in whole or in part or by any electronic, mechanical or other means, now known or invented in the future, including photocopying and recording, or in any information storage and retrieval system, without prior permission in writing from Scott Farnsworth, except in accordance with permitted uses and provisions of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
The Website is for private use. You may print or save copies of the content of the Website and you may provide copies to others for information purposes, on the basis that by accessing the Website, you agree:
- you do so on an occasional basis and free of charge;
- you do not to copy, amend, reproduce or distribute the content, or disclose the content to third-parties, other than in compliance with this Copyright Notice;
- any copying, printing or downloading of limited content of the Website, by whatever means and in whatever format, is for reasonable, personal and non-commercial research use only;
- the copies are not tampered with in any way; and
- any recipient is made aware of the terms of this Copyright Notice.
- not to use the Website or its content in contravention of any regulation or legislation;
- to comply with all reasonable instructions that I give you relating to the Website;
- not to advertise or sell any goods or services to other users of the Website or to benefit commercially from its content; and
- that you are responsible for any material you send to or upload to the Website and that such material is legal, is not offensive and it does not infringe my rights or those of third-parties.
I permit only electronic links to pages of the Website from which the legal notices can be accessed. You may not provide an electronic link to any other page of the Website or to any other documents hosted on the Website without my prior written consent. I reserve the right to request that you remove an electronic link to the Website at any time and you agree to remove such a link immediately.
The contents of the Website are intended to be a general guide and cannot be a substitute for professional advice. Neither the authors nor Scott Farnsworth accept any responsibility for loss occasioned to any person or business acting or refraining from acting as a result of material contained in the Website.
Applications for the copyright owner’s permission to reproduce any part of the Website should be addressed to email@example.com.
The Website is governed by English law. In the event of any dispute that cannot be resolved between us, you and I will submit irrevocably to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. The authors’ moral rights as defined in the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 are not affected by the rights granted in this Copyright Notice.